Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 26, 2011

IELTS letter - Write a letter to a local NGO (charity organization) and ask how you can join that organization.

Dear Sir,

My name is Amit Gaba and I am working with Bayer Pharmaceuticals. I have heard that your NGO works for the elderly people of the community. I am writing this letter to enquire how I could join your organisation and offer my voluntary services for any kind of work in the evenings and on weekends.

I live alone and after my work hours, I have a lot of free time which I would like to utilise productively. I have done a certificate course in Gerontology and would like to help the aged in the Old Age Home of this locality. The main problem of the elderly is social isolation and by spending time with them, I could help them a lot. As it is, we belong to a greying society and the population of the elderly is growing by leaps and bounds. So, I feel there would be a lot for voluntary workers in this field. It would also be a win-win situation for me because I would be able to pass my time usefully.

Sir, I would be highly grateful if you give me the opportunity to work in this field in the evening hours and on weekends. I am busy Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm. Please let me know the procedure for joining the organisation. Please feel free to call me for any further information. My contact number is 9888195776.

Yours faithfully,
Amit Gaba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive