Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 26, 2011

IELTS letter - Write a letter to the manager of the hotel where you stayed. Write about a member of staff who helped you solve a problem. In your letter - introduce yourself, - explain the situation, what was the problem and who fixed it, - offer to reward the person in a certain way.




Dear Mr John,

My name is Indroop Singh and my family and I have just returned from a two week vacation to Goa. I wanted to thank you for a wonderful time and your special consideration for our family.

We were very concerned about our stay because as we landed on Goa Airport my son fell from the escalator and fractured his leg. After getting the necessary treatment from a doctor we reached the hotel. Our suite was on the first floor but your housekeeping manager, Rohit Basu, immediately upgraded us to the ground floor suite. Not only that we got a complete new set of linens and towels in our room along with your note of welcome.

 Mr Rohit Basu personally took care of my son. I was afraid I would have to cut short my holiday but because of him such a situation did not arise. What he has done for me cannot be compensated in any way but it would give me immense pleasure if he accepts this cheque of Rs.5000/- which I am attaching with this letter as a token of my thanks.

Yours sincerely,
Indroop Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive