Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

IELTS letter - You have seen an advertisement in the local newspaper about helping to improve the environment. Write a letter to the editor and explain - Why you are interested in it - How you can help - When you are available



Dear Sir,

Your advertisement dated 28th July about improving the improving the environment was a real eye-opener. Environmental degradation is a serious issue and I would commend your paper to raise awareness about it. At the same time I would like to contribute my share in your endeavour.

I am really interested in it because global warming is a burning issue and we humans are the cause of it. I realise that if all of us put a little contribution in saving the environment then we can make a huge change for the better.

I can help by going house to house and telling the people to recycle things; by telling them to say ‘no’ to plastics; by planting trees and by making the people aware about the benefits of public transport.

I am available every day from 5 pm to 7 pm. I have good communication skills and I would be very grateful if you give me a chance to join hands with you in saving our planet Earth.   
My name is Kiran Makkar and my contact number is 9888195776.

Hoping to hear from you soon!

Yours sincerely,
Kiran makkar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive