Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, May 20, 2011

IELTS letter - Write a letter to a friend and ask him / her to look after your house in your absence, give reasons for your travel and any specific instructions / requests.

Dear Mohit,

Hope this letter finds you in radiant health and the best of spirits. I am writing this letter to request you to look after my house for ten days as I have to leave for an urgent business trip to Delhi.

I have to leave on 20th May as a few clients are coming from UK. There is an exhibition going on in Delhi which they are coming to see and they have requested me to show them our company’s products there only. Normally, my parents are at home but they have also gone on a religious tour to Badrinath and Kedarnath and they will be back after one month. That is why I am requesting you to come over this time.

I shall be leaving the key with the neighbours. You will find everything you need inside. The fridge is stacked with eatables and the TV has a cable connection. You know that I have two pet dogs. They are both Pomeranians and are very mild. They cannot be left alone for so many days. I know you love pets, so you’ll know how to handle Bugsy and Smiley nicely.

I would be back on the 30th May, so I’ll need you to be there till the 30th. It would be my pleasure if you choose to stay longer. This way we can also be together for some time. In case you cannot come please let me know so that I can make alternative arrangements.

Yours lovingly,
Manjot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive