Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Something old which you or your family have kept

• There are many old things in my family which belong to my parents and great grand parents
• There are some old brass utensils and trunks and some articles of furniture like an old round wooden table, a chair and so on
• But here I would like to talk about an article which once belonged to my great great grandmother.
• It is a beautiful set of gold jewellery
• It is a family heritage
• It has been handed down from generation to generation in my family
• It is a gold necklace with matching earrings
• My mother wears it on special family occasions
• Otherwise my father keeps it in a bank locker
• It is studded with rubies and emeralds
• I like the set so much that I asked my mother to give it to me on my wedding but she replied that it has to remain in the family so she will pass it to her daughter in law
• You know, ma’am, the gold is so pure that it still shines like new
• And the design is evergreen
• It goes with all types of dresses
• Whenever my mother wears it she gets a lot of compliments
• So, you see ma’am this gold set is one thing which has been the pride of our family for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive