Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Write a letter to one of your classmates and invite him to a class reunion. Write - when and where is the party - give some details about what is going to happen at the party - tell him/her what you have been doing recently



Dear Vibha,

Hope this letter finds you in radiant health and the best of spirits. It has been a long time since we met and so just to catch up with everyone I am organising this reunion of the class of 1999.

It has been 12 years since we all passed out of high school. Then everyone chose different careers and got busy in higher education. Some are doctors, some chose engineering and some got into business. Out of all our class I am the only one in our home town. Therefore, I decided to organise this get-together. The party is on 12th March at Club Cabbana, Phagwara. I hope you can make it to the reunion.

We shall have lots of fun and frolic. At the same time we shall be reviving the nostalgic memories of our school days. I have also arranged a gourmet dinner and a DJ so that we can all dance to the beat of music. I have invited all of our class fellows. It was really tough to get the addresses of all of them.

After doing my MBA, I joined my father in our family business. My father runs his own business of building materials. I am the only son, so he wanted me to join him. I have been able to add new heights to our business because of my MBA.

Looking forward to seeing you on the 12th of March!

Yours lovingly,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive