Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, August 19, 2011

Talk about a vehicle that you would like to buy. Please say - What vehicle is that? - Why do you like it? - Do you intend to buy this vehicle in future? - What purpose would you use this vehicle for?

·         There are many vehicles on our roads today.
·         So many choices often lead to confusion
·         Here I would like to talk about a vehicle that I would like to buy in the near future.
·         It is a nano car
·         It is manufactured by Tata Motors

·         My neighbours have just bought the deluxe version of the car in yellow colour.
·         It looks fabulous.
·         I am really fascinated by the car.
·         I would, however, buy the standard version.
·         It would not cut a big hole in my pocket. ( it would suit my pocket )
·         I help my father in his business.
·         He gives me 2000 rupees every month as an incentive.
·         I have been saving all my money for the last two years.
·         I urged my father to buy this car.
·         He was reluctant initially.
·         But when I told him of my savings, he agreed.
·         He will put in the rest of the money.
·         So, we shall buy this car within a month or two.
·         There are four members in my family.
·         Whenever we have to go anywhere together, we have to hire a taxi.
·         This car would be very useful for us.
·         The mileage is comparable to Maruti 8oo but it is more spacious than Maruti.
·         Earlier I was thinking of buying a Maruti 800 but my neighbours have changed my mind.
·         We would use this car within the city only as it is not suitable for long distances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive